Furness Music Centre Tour 2018 to Stirling
Saturday 21 July 2018 to Wednesday 25 July 2018
The trustees have selected Stirling as our base for the 2018 Summer Tour, staying in accommodation provided by Stirling University. The accommodation will be in ‘chalets’ each containing four single and one twin room. Each chalet has an open-plan kitchen/living room equipped with cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave and kettle and shared shower / WC facilities. We have provisionally booked eight chalets.
In addition to its great location, the accommodation in Stirling is very cost effective, and we expect that this will enable us to offer a five day tour at a cost of £225 for adults and £150 for anyone in full-time education (subject to final confirmation of costs and the numbers going on tour) to include:
- Four nights’ accommodation arriving on Saturday 21 July 2018 and leaving on Wednesday 25 July 2018
- Either a self-catered breakfast in the chalet, or a cooked buffet breakfast – we’ll consult with those going on tour to work out which is the best option
- A two-course dinner in the evening
- Rehearsal facilities on the site
- The use of a coach through the tour
There is also a café/bistro on site where we should be able to socialise in the evening and we may consider hiring a room one evening for our now traditional tour social evening. We’re also going to be holding cake sales each month to raise funds to be able to provide subsidised places making the tour accessible to all of our members, whatever their circumstances.
At these prices, we expect places on the tour to be popular, so please complete the form below and click on Submit to indicate your interest. Your place will be secured when you pay a deposit of £50 for adults and £25 for young persons in full-time education